Saturday, July 3, 2010

Family at the Shore

I took my first long car trip on the 4th of July weekend to the Jersey shore. My Glo Glo and Zayda have a house in Longport, NJ with a gorgeous bay view and a bassinet that I slept very soundly in. Best of all, I met lots of new people! My Aunt Cara, Uncle Francois, and cousins Emmanuelle, Leo and Flora were all at the shore house too (cousin Justin was at hockey camp.) I also met lots of other cousins and babies in the Berman family, and all the Bar Davids... plus friends galore. It turns out I am pretty popular! This is the annual family photo in front of the shore house, and the first one with ME in it!
From Happy 4th of July


After the babies went to bed, the adults dined on lobster for Aunt Cara's birthday. Daddy had to pull out the lobster meat for Mommy (even though she's an adult, Mommy has trouble feeding herself when it comes to lobster!)
From Shore trip

No comments:

Post a Comment